PRIVATE TREATY SALE
12 Sungei Kadut Drive and 58A & 70 Sungei Kadut Loop
Viewing Date & Time:
Call / Email us for appointment
Tender Closing Date & Time:
12 Sungei Kadut Drive - 17 May 2019 (Friday), 4pm, 58A & 70 Sungei Kadut Loop - 28 May 2019 (Tuesday), 4pm
PRIVATE TREATY SALE
1) WITHDRAWN LOTS FROM PHASE 2 (12 SUNGEI KADUT DRIVE, 58A & 70 SUNGEI KADUT LOOP)
81 lots of contractors’ plant & equipment including “LIEBHERR” HS855HD & HS875HD / “HITACHI-SUMITOMO” SCX550 / “HITACHI” CX650 lattice crawler cranes, “SOILMEC” R-625 / SR-60 / SR-70 / R412 boring rigs, “JINTAI” SD25 / “IMT” AF200 & AF180 / “CASAGRANDE” C50 boring rigs, “VOLVO” EC210B excavators, grout plants, high pressure pumps, “SANWA KIZAI” / “KYUNGIN” / “GEA” motorised earth augers, “JACON” S85 trailer-mounted concrete pump, “NISSHA” generator, “ABUS” 25t & 15t gantry cranes, 10t & 15t semi-portal gantry cranes, assorted steel plates, 200t hydraulic jack, , assorted interlocking kelly bars, vibro hammer & powerpack, core test sample boxes, 12 pallets of NEW bentonite powders, assorted drilling augers & buckets and miscellaneous spares etc.
2) ADDITIONAL LOTS JUST BACK FROM PROJECT SITES (ONLY LOCATED IN 12 SUNGEI KADUT DRIVE)
19 lots of contractors’ plant & equipment just returned from project sites including “SENNEBOGEN” 2200R / “SUMITOMO” SC550-8 / “KOBELCO” CK850-2f lattice crawler cranes, “BAUER” BG28 boring rig, “NISSHA” DH658-135M piling rig, “VOLVO” EC210B excavator, “DENYO” generators, “MILLER” welding generators, “MAEDA” crawler boomlift, office containers, assorted lattice booms, steel plates etc.
Make an appointment with us to view now!
1) Call us at 63335668 or email us at email@example.com.
2) We will arrange a time for you to view the items for sale.
3) Free download of tender document from our website. Do let us know if you prefer to purchase a printed copy from us at $10 per copy.
4) Submit your offers by
12 Sungei Kadut Drive: 17 May 2019 (Friday), 4pm
58A & 70 Sungei Kadut Loop: 28 May 2019 (Tuesday), 4pm
5) We will inform you as soon as possible once obtained IJM’s approval if you have successfully bidded for the items that you are interested in.
About Robert Khan & Co Pte Ltd
We are a team of International Business Assets Consultants focused on the marketing & valuation of unique & interesting projects. We believe that “Valuation is more Art than Science”. Every asset, machine or even a piece of jewellery is unique and imbued with their own story. With over 20 years of experience uncovering unique stories across an exhaustive range of asset classes, we offer our clients our experienced eye, keen ears and interested heart to curate projects and realise their project objectives. Our services include valuation, marketing & sale of various asset classes locally and internationally.