INTERNATIONAL TENDER SALE
58A Sungei Kadut Loop
Ideal for Construction Companies / Foundation Specialists
Excellent range of contractors' plant including "ISUZU" FVR34SUQDC lorry tanker (2015), "NISSAN" pickup (2001), "MITSUBISHI" lorry, "TOYOTA" Dyna 10Ft lorry (2005), 'ISUZU" pickup (2001), "TOYOTA" Dyna 10Ft lorry, approx. 70 pieces mild steel plates, 10 pieces of mild steel plates of assorted sizes, 3nos. of 20ft office containers with contents, crane / boring machine attachments, "HYUNDAI" eco drive system control box, etc.
Make an appointment with us to view now!
1) Call us at 6333 5668 or email us at email@example.com.
2) We will arrange a time for you to view the items for sale.
3) Free download of tender document from our website. Do let us know if you prefer to purchase a printed copy from us at $5 per copy.
4) Submit your offers by 26 July 2019 Friday, 4pm.
5) We will inform you by 29 July 2019 Monday (subject to confirmation) if you have successfully bidded for the items that you are interested in.
Note: All terms & conditions as stated in the Conditions of Tender and General Conditions of Sale dated 12 April 2019 apply in this Ryobi Kiso Sale – Phase 7.
About Robert Khan & Co Pte Ltd
We are a team of International Business Assets Consultants focused on the marketing & valuation of unique & interesting projects. We believe that “Valuation is more Art than Science”. Every asset, machine or even a piece of jewellery is unique and imbued with their own story. With over 20 years of experience uncovering unique stories across an exhaustive range of asset classes, we offer our clients our experienced eye, keen ears and interested heart to curate projects and realise their project objectives. Our services include valuation, marketing & sale of various asset classes locally and internationally.
“As is, where is” basis.
GST & Buyer’s Premium apply.
Terms of payment: Cash.
Viewing strictly by appointment only. Call us at 63335668 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your attendance.
Please allow 3 working days for your feedback/enquiries to be processed. Thank you for your patience.