INTERNATIONAL TENDER SALE
MMT @ KRANJI LOOP AND 25 TUAS AVENUE 10
Viewing Date & Time:
Call / Email us for appointment
Tender Closing Date & Time:
23 September 2019 (Monday), 4pm
Ideal for Foundation Specialists / Piling Contractors:
Lot 1 (located at 25 Tuas Ave 10) “ISUZU” FVR34SUQDC Diesel Tanker Lorry
Vehicle No.: YN9163J
Original Registration Date: 4 September 2015
COE Expiry: 3 September 2025
Lot 2 (located at MMT @ Kranji Loop jobsite) “VOLVO” EC210B Prime Excavator
Serial No.: VCEC210BE00073194
Tag No. RM-E13
Note: Strictly no viewing allowed
Make an appointment with us to view now!
1) Call us at 6333 5668 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We will arrange a time for you to view the items for sale.
3) Free download of tender document from our website. Do let us know if you prefer to purchase a printed copy from us at $5 per copy.
4) Submit your offers by 23 September 2019 (Monday), 4pm
5) We will inform you by 25 September 2019 (Wednesday) (subject to confirmation) if you have successfully bidded for the items that you are interested in.
Note: All terms & conditions as stated in the Conditions of Tender and General Conditions of Sale dated 12 April 2019 apply in this Ryobi Kiso Sale – Phase 13.
About Robert Khan & Co Pte Ltd
We are a team of International Business Assets Consultants focused on the marketing & valuation of unique & interesting projects. We believe that “Valuation is more Art than Science”. Every asset, machine or even a piece of jewellery is unique and imbued with their own story. With over 20 years of experience uncovering unique stories across an exhaustive range of asset classes, we offer our clients our experienced eye, keen ears and interested heart to curate projects and realise their project objectives. Our services include valuation, marketing & sale of various asset classes locally and internationally.
“As is, where is” basis.
GST & Buyer’s Premium apply.
Terms of payment: Cash.
Viewing strictly by appointment only. Call us at 63335668 or email us at email@example.com to register your attendance.
Please allow 3 working days for your feedback/enquiries to be processed. Thank you for your patience.