PUBLIC TENDER SALE
8 TUAS SOUTH STREET 6 and 18 TECH PARK CRESCENT
Viewing Date & Time:
30 October 2019 Wednesday, 10am to 4pm
Tender Closing Date & Time:
6 November 2019 Wednesday, 4pm
Ideal for Construction Companies / Foundation Specialists / Metal Fabricators
Excellent range of Contractors’ Plant, Machine Tools & Large Qty of Steel Inventory (approx.100 lots) including:
“KOBELCO” / “KUBOTA” excavators
“GENIE” boomlift, “MUSTANG” skid loader
“MCWEL” generators, “AIRMAN” air compressor
“MITSUBISHI” / “NICHIYU” forklifts
“JENMON” 10T gantry crane
CNC shear & press brake
Drill presses & saws
Used / unused steel plates / I-beams
Scaffolds, rackings, dorm beds, containers, furniture & equipment, etc
Make an appointment with us to view now!
1) Call us at 6333 5668 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We will arrange a time for you to view the items for sale.
3) Free download of tender document from our website. Do let us know if you prefer to purchase a printed copy from us at $5 per copy.
4) Submit your offers by 6 November 2019 Wednesday by 4pm.
5) We will inform you by 13 November 2019 Wednesday (subject to confirmation) if you have successfully bidded for the items that you are interested in.
About Robert Khan & Co Pte Ltd
We are a team of International Business Assets Consultants focused on the marketing & valuation of unique & interesting projects. We believe that “Valuation is more Art than Science”. Every asset, machine or even a piece of jewellery is unique and imbued with their own story. With over 20 years of experience uncovering unique stories across an exhaustive range of asset classes, we offer our clients our experienced eye, keen ears and interested heart to curate projects and realise their project objectives. Our services include valuation, marketing & sale of various asset classes locally and internationally.
“As is, where is” basis.
GST & Buyer’s Premium apply.
Terms of payment: Cash.
Viewing strictly by appointment only. Call us at 63335668 or email us at email@example.com to register your attendance.
Please allow 3 working days for your feedback/enquiries to be processed. Thank you for your patience.